Monday, November 7, 2011

Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism

Running along with theme of TV shows and DVD tie-ins, I thought I would give this DVD a try.



I like Jillian Michaels but there is NO WAY that I would want to work out with her.  She is really good at finding out exactly why people are eating themselves to death.  By pushing them physically, they seem to lose their guards on their pain and their unresolved wounds become exposed.  She is part trainer - part psychiatrist.  I would probably end up screaming "I hate you" at her if she was my trainer, though.

For those people that don't watch much television, she has been a trainer on The Biggest Loser.  People either love it or hate it.  It is a good show to watch while I'm doing the dreaded strength training.

No comments:

Post a Comment